Celtic Leather Earrings 3 pair Kit w/online tutorial
Make these Celtic Knot Earrings using leather and large hole beads. All the earrings pictured have the same knot....just tightened differently so it is easy to get three different looks for each pair! These are quick and easy to make for gifts with just a few supplies. There are so many variations possible that we have added all the leather color pictures and bead pictures for you to choose from. Just list the colors of the leather and beads you will like for your three kits in the text boxed above.
You will receive written directions in your kit PLUS we now have an online video tutorial!
Kit Fee: $17.99 for three pairs of earrings. Beads and leather vary in color choices.
Ages: 14 and up (younger children with an adult helper!)
Materials in Kit:
- 1.5mm Greek or Indian round leather
- Czech glass roller beads
- lead free pewter caps and beads
- silver plated hypo allergenic ear wires
- Glue (I like HypoCement but you could use E6000 or a gel super-type glue)
- scissors or cutters for the leather
- optional: chain nose pliers to open the earring wire loop (you could use a pair of tweezers or your fingers also)
Free Shipping only applies to kit orders in the continental U.S. If ordering outside this area, we will contact you with shipping amount after placing your order.