Lizzy James Style Bracelet Kit w/Online Tutorial access
Want to learn to make your own Lizzy James style leather wrap bracelet? We can teach you how! This bracelet is comparable to the Classic 4 Strand wrap bracelet with sterling plated tubes for a 12 strand wrap bracelet! Or, you can wear it as a 4 stranded necklace with centered charms.
The kit includes the bails to add two charms but the charms themselves are not included. Because of online store limitations, you can choose to add only one more additional charm under “options”. If you want to order more charms, just click here to be taken a separate charm listing.
After you purchase of the kit, you will be sent a link for access to the video tutorial so make sure to provide your correct email address when ordering!
Skill: Beginner Stringing
- 1.5mm round leather cord
- sterling plated bead tubes
- two sterling plated tube bails
- 4mm pewter triangle beads (some kits are plain & some have a small pattern on them)
- 15mm fine silver plated pewter clasp
- 2” silver plated extender chain
- Jump rings for clasp and adding charms
- glue (I prefer hypo-Cement however you could use E6000 or a gel based super-type glue
- 2 charms for the bracelet bails and an optional charm for the extender chain
- two pairs of flat, smooth inside pliers such as chain nose, flat nose, or bent chain nose
- scissors or cutters for cutting leather
Free Shipping only applies to kit orders in the continental U.S. If ordering outside this area, we will contact you with shipping amount after placing your order.