Melon Menagerie Bracelet or Necklace Kits
Learn to make your own Bohemian jewelry using a “menagerie of melons” with a beautiful array of Czech glass beads! The mix of heavily saturated colors, combined with gunmetal and copper, create a dramatic color scheme you will want to wear every day. We have two different kits for you to choose from:
- a single strand bracelet that fits a wrist measurement up to 7 1/2” (the average wrist measurements is 6 1/2”)
- a 21” to 25” necklace that can also be worn as a triple wrapped bracelet
Skill: Beginner Bead Stringing and Wirework
- the Czechoslovakian glass melon beads required for the kit in 10mm, 8mm, 6mm & 4mm sizes in a mix of colors,
- Miyuki size 11/0 glass seed beads in gunmetal color,
- gunmetal colored, metal filigree bead caps and headpin(s),
- Illustrated written directions.
- 49 strand, braided stainless steel beading cable,
- 2x2mm crimps, crimp covers and wire protectors in gunmetal color,
- gunmetal extender chain and clasp.
Ages: recommended for age 13 and up (younger with an adult helper)
Tools Required: (all are available on this site under “Tools”)
- wire cutters (preferably flush cutters)
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers or bent chain nose pliers
- crimping pliers
- bead mat
See also the MELON MENAGERIE EARRING KIT to make earrings to match!
Free Shipping applies to orders shipped to the continental U.S. If ordering outside the U.S, we will contact you with shipping amount.