Crochet Cord Online Class 5/25
Learn to make a bead crocheted necklace along with me in this online class
You will need to have the following:
* minimum of 7” of beads in 3mm or 4mm size, or a minimum of 10” of beads in 6mm or larger. This quantity will make an 18” necklace.
* preferably nylon, polyester or silk cord in a size that will go through the hole of the beads (if the cord is silk, you can double it through a needle which is easier for stringing)
* for thin cord a size 6 steel crochet hook, or for heavier cord a size 1 or 2.
* a bead mat or towel so your beads don’t roll around everywhere
* hypo cement or other glue
* twisted wire collapsible eye needle if you are using silk OR bee’s wax and a lighter if you are using nylon or polyester cord
* two closed rings and a large eye, needle (like that used for needlepoint or darning) OR 2 crimpable endcaps with loops that fit your cord.
The call will be Monday, May 25th from 3:00 to 4:30pm (or until we finish if sooner). Here is the link for the call:
or if you just log in to Zoom.com, Meeting ID: 769 101 8592
No password is required. A Zoom account is not required to attend a class. The first time you click on the link to join the meeting (class), it will take you through the steps to download the application to your desktop or Mobil device. Here is a link explaining the details if you are interested: http://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193
Skill: Beginner Bead Crochet
Date: Monday, May 25th from 3:00pm to 4:30