Fall Pumpkin Wrapped Pendant Kit & Online Tutorial
Take your beginner wirework skills up a notch by making this unique wrapped Fall setting for a stone cabochon! Use square and half-round wire to fashion a setting for a stone without holes then form “vines” to finish your pumpkin!
Skill: Beginner Plus Wirework - Students that have some wirework experience will have an advantage as it is a little harder to hold on to the stone while forming the wire around it.
Tutorial & Kits: Available for purchase with materials including tutorial access or just the tutorial only. After purchase of the tutorial, a YouTube link for forever viewing or download wil be provided. Kits ship free! (in U.S. only). Click below to see a preview:
- square and half round copper wire
- 20” 2mm leather cord with end caps and clasp
- stone cabochon (your choice shown in picture 4, chose from the drop down kit listing at the top )
- bead for stem
- Illustrated written directions
- downloadable or streaming video tutorial via YouTube link
Ages: recommended for age 15 and up
Tools Required: (all are available on this site under “Tools”)
- wire cutters (preferably flush cutters)
- round nose pliers
- chain nose pliers or bent chain nose pliers
- bail making pliers or a smooth, 6mm object to make the bail like a pen or knitting needle
- ruler or tape measure
- painters tape
- bead mat
Free Shipping only applies on orders shipped to the continental U.S. If ordering outside this area, we will contact you with shipping amount after placing your order.