Together Wrapped Bracelet Kit & Tutorial
Two joined strands made separately with different beads and techniques but together on one bracelet, compliment each other beautifully. Isn’t that true of all good relationships? Make this two stranded bracelet using colorful Czech glass beads with many color combinations to choose from! You will learn to use square knotting (think Chan Luu style bracelets) and braiding techniques. A wonderful gift and fast to make!
- .8 waxed polyester cord
- metal beads (high quality pewter plated in gold, copper or sterling depending on kit, from Tierracast, a US manufacturer)
- button (pewter from Tierracast, plating depends on kit chosen)
- Czech glass 6mm and 4mm beads
- small piece of bee’s wax
- written and illustrated directions
- Online video tutorial; After purchasing, I will send you a link for access to the video that will allow you to unlock it for viewing or downloading.
- A Macrame' Board or Knotty Board
- a Bead Stop, clip or painter’s tape
- bead mat or towel to keep beads from rolling off your table
- Optional: glue (I prefer hypo-cement available on this website)
- Optional: T-pin or Beading Awl
When buying a kit, be sure to include your KIT COLOR choice from the drop down box!
Skill: Beginner Knotting and Braiding
Ages: 14 and up
Free Shipping only applies to kit orders in the continental U.S. If ordering outside this area, we will contact you with shipping amount after placing your order.