Trica Woven Bracelet Online Video Tutorial
Learn to use the Rick's Beading loom or a macrame’ board for this beginner bracelet made with leather for the warps! The kit features beautiful 3 cut Czech glass Trica beads in array of beautiful colors.
After completing your order, we will send you the link to access this video tutorial which you will be able to stream or download. Make sure you supply the correct email address when checking out as that is the address we will send the link to.
Skill: Beginner Loom Weaving
To make the bracelet in this tutorial you will need a Trica Woven Bracelet Kit orderable from this website or the following materials:
- 6/0 Trica beads in four colors, 60 of each color
- 11/0 seed beads from Toho or Miyuki
- 17mm button with shank back
- 1.5mm round leather cord, 50” piece
- 8lb Fireline thread and size 10 beading needle
- Ricks Two Step Beading Loom (a Macrame' Board will work also but is more difficult to use)
- cutters for leather cord
- glue (I prefer hypo-cement available on this website)
- bead mat or towel to keep beads from rolling off your table
- Optional: a couple pairs of chain nose or flat nose pliers to tighten