Trica Woven Bracelet Kit
Learn to use the Rick's Beading loom for this beginner bracelet made with leather for the warps! The kit features beautiful 3 cut Czech glass Trica beads in array of beautiful colors. See also the video tutorial available for this kit here: Trical Woven Bracelet Tutorial.
Skill: Beginner Loom Weaving
- 6/0 Trica beads in four colors:
- 11/0 seed beads in metal plates from Toho or Miyuki
- Pewter plated button clasp
- 1.5mm round leather cord
- Fireline thread and beading needle
- Enough beads and leather for a bracelet to fit a wrist measurement up to 8"
- Written instructions
- Ricks Two Step Beading Loom (a Macrame' Board will work also but is more difficult to use)
- cutters for leather cord
- glue (I prefer hypo-cement available on this website)
- bead mat or towel to keep beads from rolling off your table
- Optional: a couple pairs of chain nose or flat nose pliers to tighten
Free Shipping only applies to kit orders in the continental U.S. If ordering outside this area, we will contact you with shipping amount after placing your order.