Trica Woven Bracelet Kit - Cool Colors
Learn to use the Rick's Beading loom for this beginner bracelet made with leather for the warps! The kit features beautiful 3 cut Czech glass Trica beads in array of beautiful colors.
Skill: Beginner Loom Weaving
- 6/0 Trica beads in four colors:
- 11/0 seed beads in Nickel plate
- silver plated Tierracast button clasp
- Antique brown round leather cord
- Fireline thread and beading needle
- Enough beads and leather for a bracelet to fit a wrist measurement up to 8"
- Rick's Beading Loom to class (a Macrame' Board will work also but is more difficult)
- cutters for leather cord
- glue (I prefer hypo-cement available on this website)