Trica Woven Bracelet Kit
Learn to use the Rick's Beading loom for this beginner bracelet made with leather for the warps! The kit features beautiful 3 cut Czech glass Trica beads in array of beautiful colors. See also the video tutorial available for this kit here: Trical Woven Bracelet Tutorial.
Skill: Beginner Loom Weaving
- 6/0 Trica beads in four colors:
- 11/0 seed beads in metal plates from Toho or Miyuki
- Pewter plated button clasp
- 1.5mm round leather cord
- Fireline thread and beading needle
- Enough beads and leather for a bracelet to fit a wrist measurement up to 8"
- Ricks Two Step Beading Loom (a Macrame' Board will work also but is more difficult to use)
- cutters for leather cord
- glue (I prefer hypo-cement available on this website)
- bead mat or towel to keep beads from rolling off your table
- Optional: a couple pairs of chain nose or flat nose pliers to tighten