Watch the FREE video tutorial with step by step instructions at:Pumpkin Glass Gallery YouTube
Want to learn how to string your own trendy elastic bracelets? Make two stacking bracelets using pro-strength elastic - sized just for you with this jewelry making kit! Mix and match the color grouping for each bracelet from a large variety of these glass, two-holed beads to make them uniquely you! Kits are available in mixed metallic colors with shiny and matte finishes, picasso speckled mix with muted colors, or brights with pure jewel tones and black. The divider bars between the sections are bronze or silver.
Skill: Beginner Stringing
Ages: 14 and up (too difficult for younger children)
- two holed Czech glass NibBit beads for two bracelets in a mix of colors depending on combo chosen: metallic, Picasso, or brights.
- two holed bar beads for two bracelets in either bronze or silver based on kit chosen
- .5mm elastic for both bracelets
3mm crimp covers to hide knots(Crimp Bead Cover, 3MM, Silver Plate)
collapsible eye wire needle, medium(Collapsible Eye Needles)
- glue or clear nail polish for knots (hypo-cement recommended)
- Bead mat or towel for your work surface
- chain nose to close crimp covers
- a Bead Stop or painter’s tape
- T-pin or Beading Awl
Free Shipping only applies to kit orders in the continental U.S. If ordering outside this area, we will contact you with shipping amount after placing your order.