Lizzy James Style Bracelet Online Tutorial
Want to learn to make your own Lizzy James style leather wrap bracelet? We can teach you how in this live, online class! This bracelet, comparable to the Classic 4 Strand wrap bracelet, results in a 12 strand leather & silver wrap bracelet! Or, you can wear it as a 4 stranded necklace with the charms in the center. Note: this video tutorial is available free for a limited time with your purchase of the Lizzy Jame Bracelet Kit for this bracelet.
After completing your order, we will send you the link to access this video tutorial which you will be able to stream or download. Make sure you supply the correct email address when checking out as that is the address we will send the link to.
Skill: Beginner Stringing/Knotting
- 1.5mm round leather cord, 10 ft
- 40mm x 2.5mm sterling plated curved bead tubes, qty 20
- sterling plated tube bails, qty 2
- 4mm to 5mm pewter beads with holes to accommodate 1.5mm leather
- 15mm fine silver plated pewter clasp
- 2” silver plated extender chain
- 4x6.25mm oval jump ring for clasp
- 4.5mm jump rings for adding charms, qty 2-3
In addition to the kit materials, you will also need the following:
- glue (I like hypo cement but E6000 or gel super-type glue will work)
- scissors or wire cutters to cut the leather with
- 2 pair of chain nose or flat nose pliers
- a beading mat or towel to work on
- a ruler
- a clamp or painter’s tape for holding the leather strands
Free Shipping only applies to kit orders in the continental U.S. If ordering outside this area, we will contact you with shipping amount after placing your order.